Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well since Dad took my camera with him to Hawaii I won't have any recent pic's up but I guess i can still write, right? anyway not much has been going on here David and I are looking at different houses here in cedar hoping to find a nice one at a nice price, since he is hoping to take the masters program here at SUU. Mary is now home with us again which has been great we really missed her but on the other hand I did not miss the fighting=( oh well. The other day i had my blood drawn and the kids had to come with me and they just stared at me and kept asking me how much blood did i have and josh was especially interested in watching the whole process he asked me if it hurt when they stuck the needle in and if i was going to need a band aid and why they were taking blood...ect. ect. ect. anyway he was just really really curious. Mary and i were told yesterday that they might bump her up to an advanced 6 year old dance class=) but then she would have to go twice a week instead of once but we will get half price so it will only be 16 more dollars a month. Um thats about all i have so far so take care every one!

3 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

Hi Laura & David & family. How are you doing. Found your blog from Aly & Suzi's. I'm enjoy keeping up with your family now that you're all getting blogs. Congrats on expecting. I think that's awesome. We had another baby. He just turned 2 last week and his name is Jacob. I'll be keeping tabs on you through you're blog.

Lora Lovell said...

Hey Luara! Congrats on your pregnancy...how exciting! Found your blog through Jake and Rachael's...you have such a cute little family. It is always fun to see you during the Schall & Steele parties :=) Hope you are doing well! Mind if I add you to my list o' friends? Take Care!!

Dizniemom said...

Well I hope you were planning on using me to get your loan done if you buy a house?!?!?! I need the work! Have a nice day!