Tuesday, June 17, 2008


To start off with I figured everyone else had wedding pictures up so i put my favorite wedding picture up...next I was bored today and i was looking through my pictures and my scans and i found this one of Aly, i hope its ok if i put it up...this was when my mom sisters and i decided to do a day of making jam...it was so hot that day but anyway this happened near the end. Aly was wondering what it was like to be pregnant and since we had a watermelon just sitting around.... and then since we were all so tired we got a little crazy and started doing silly things. This happened a few years back so aly wasn't even close to being pregnant, i was just curious to see how much her tummy resembles the watermelon......Anyway take care

5 comments:

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

talk about blackmail photos. Oh well. I posed for them. How close are they to my actual size?

Melissa said...

How cute of Aly! Yes, I can barely stand the wait to find out. Are you going to find out? How far along are you?

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Don't worry about the pictures. They are fun! I guess I am seedless watermelon sized now. Ha ha ha! ugh!

Dizniemom said...

What a day! I remember that. Laughing until we cried. Maybe we can do it again sometime. I guess for now the shower will have to do. should be fun. I got an RSVP from Jolene. Let the fun begin!

AubreAnn said...

that girl is so weird...