Friday, June 20, 2008

Bigfoot













So I discovered today that joshuas feet are almost as big as mine????seriously, he was sitting on the floor today putting his feet up to mine and we had david measure them and his little feet go from the bottom of my heel up to the top of the balls of my feet, that just leaves my toes, wow his 4 year old feet are almost as big as my 26 year old feet!!!!! anyway, I also thought that i'd put up our cooking pictures, we were making red enchilladas and he was such a good little helper...except when he tried the red sauce he said it was too spicy=)

5 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

So, are his feet just way too big or are your's just way too small? heehee Cute pics!

Lora Lovell said...

Great pictures! Love your wedding picture..you should put up more. You were a gorgeous bride! hope you are feeling good! Take Care!

The Steele Family said...

So...no my hair isnt red anymore. Its a dark blonde with really blonde highlights...although in the sun it still has a tinge of red to it...lol.

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Hey! Where did you get those pots? Must have been from someone cool! Love the pics!

Kathryn said...

I love the pink pots and mixer! That kid is going to be tall. I have a bigfoot too!