Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pierced Ears

My Baby got her ears pierced on Saturday, i don't know wether i should smile or cry=) I let her make the decision and she kept telling me she wanted them pierced now, so I told her that if she could get Nana to take her while she was visiting with her, that way i wouldn't have to see her in pain. Well Mom said she cried a little and she wouldn't put anything near her ears for the first day but she's doing good =) It's hard to believe she's growing up sooooooo incredibly fast. =(

2 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

She IS getting to be such a big girl! Where does the time go? Already in 1st grade- WOW! She will be such a good helper to you with the new baby! What a sweetie!

Kathryn said...

Wow! Is she grown up or what? I remember seeing her as a newborn. She is still gorgeous, that's for sure!