Monday, November 30, 2009

Chocolate Show! Thanksgiving! & more!

So the past few weeks have been busy=) first i would like to say i will never ignore anyone carrying a carseat, diaper bag and a carry-on bag at an airport ever again...I say that because i was carrying a laptop bag, camera bag, diaper bag and an infant carseat through both Denver and Salt Lake City international airports and although i got several weird looks no one offered to help=)believe me it's not easy,... so Felicity and I flew to Salt Lake City to suprise mom and go to the chocolate show with the girls=) it was a lot of fun suprising mom...we made her cry...=) but retarded me didn't take any pictures of the chocolate show and all of us who went but i did get some cute ones of Will and Felicity.... I really enjoyed visiting with Suzi and her girls, Aly, Shannon and mom =) For Thanksgiving david the kids and i spent it with The Cheeks and Warrens and cait's family =) we had a lot of fun the kids and i made rolls and homemade cranberry sauce and and yummy "That's It" salad and then on saturday we decorated for christmas=).

see the size difference?

bathing together



Mary and Joshua helping me make rolls


felicity with a pickle....we couldn't keep them away from her
Chansens deep fried turkey...which was delicious


Cait and Nikki and their baked turkey which was also very delicious...Mmmmm

here are the homemade rolls that the kids and i made
here are the kids =) they wrote and performed a little play for thanksgiving=)
Mary, Josh and Felicity helping with the tree =)
So I came out this morning and this is joshua decorating my tree...can you tell me what he's decorating it with??? if you guessed star wars toys you'd be correct=)

3 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

I'm glad you were able to fly out to spend time with your mom and sisters! How fun for you all! You're beating me when it comes to Christmas decorations...usually I like to put them up before Thanksgiving...but we're just now starting! :)

ibelaura said...

lols=) this is the first year we put our tree up more then a week before

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

My kid looks ginormous! He and lissy did have some good times though.