Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Going

Well I figure i haven't written a blog in a while so I'd better catch you guys all up. Still no job for David=( which sucks but after listening to conference we don't feel as stressed as we were=) we feel very blessed for all that we have. I was talking to mom earlier this week about how glad I was that we no longer had a car payment ( I think i said the same thing in May when David lost his job also) but as we started talking more about it I realized that we had also paid for Mary's dance classes for the entire year with part of our tax return earlier this year so there was once again another blessing we also round up when we pay our bills so our bills aren't as big as they could be. It's still hard but we have also been very blessed. Joshua got to go to the Pumpkin patch with his preschool class yesterday and David and I were able to go and help...note to anyone planning on doing that, don't wear Capri's because pumpkin patches are prickly... Joshua was excited because he got to ride the extra small bus to the patch, which by the way have seat belts in them=), We had an SEOP meeting with Mary's teacher last week ( i have no clue what SEOP stands for) Her teacher told us that she is extremely smart and she scores higher then she needs to on all her DIBLES (once again i have no clue what that stands for) I hate to sound to big headed but I'm sorta glad that even though she hates it, I push her with her homework=) The baby is doing great she has discovered my bladder and constantly kicks it=) Which isn't fun especially when you have a bladder infection but at least i know shes alive and kicking.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry things arent going better for the job, but its good that you are being blessed through the hard times. I think of you often and Im glad that you and the baby are doing well. Sounds like the other two are doing well too. Hope that you continue to do well and that things get better. Love you!

Mansius Family said...

check out my blog, i tagged you

Shad and Laura said...

I am still thinking about you two, and that is good that general conference helped you feel better about everything.
By the way, I think SEOP stands for Student Educational-Occupational Plan- isn't Parent-Teacher conferences easier to say? And DIBLES is a reading test. I used to know what it stood for because I helped give them one year.

Lora Lovell said...

I had no idea about the job thing. It is hard when you are worth more than they are willing to pay. I am so sorry! We will keep you in our prayers!

So, where is the pumpkin patch that you guys went to? It looks like a lot of fun!

How exciting that you don't have much longer with the pregnancy...soon you will have a little precious girl...we are so excited for you guys! How are you feeling?

Hope to see you again soon....I didn't really get to talk to you at the party...next time! :-(