Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Update




Well as you can tell by the pictures the baby is doing good=) it was funny when we went in for the ultrasound today she was just chilling. Her feet were at the bottom of my tummy with her ankles crossed and her arms were behind her head at the top of my tummy=) but then she showed us she can smell her feet=) but everything is measuring normal and my stressing out hasn't really bothered her, which i was worried about because when i stress she doesn't move as much...but as we could tell that's when she "Chills" =) we also found out that her second toe is bigger then her big toe which i find funny, David said she doesn't get it from him but when we got home and took off our socks guess who had the big second toe???David=) I'll be putting up more pictures from the last week and a half hopefully tomorrow.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Look at the cheeks on that girl! It's amazing how far technology has come! You can see lots! It also looks like she has your kind of nose. She will be here soon and we are looking forward to seeing her - what a doll!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

What a good picture of her face! How priceless is that? I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! Congrats again! I had better be careful it may make me want to have another-??? Oh and don't stress Heavenly Father will take care of you and what you need-just hang in there!! Love and miss you guys!

Dizniemom said...

I think she looks like Josh!! Won'the be excited! I got tickets to the midnight showing of Twilight, he he he he!

Heather said...

Ha! I can totally see the toe now! hahaha! Wow do you really have spice girls playing on your page? yep you do....I'll make fun of you for that one.

ps what's your email address? I have something I want to send you.

Lisa Miller said...

I love the pic of her foot by her face. That's so sweet. Glad you and baby are doing good.