Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Peace and Quiet




Well Joshua had his first day of preschool yesterday =) and although I enjoy the peace and quiet it seems kinda lonely without him. He loves school though and he was so excited and more than ready to go. He came home telling me about everyone there except he couldn't remember their names so he would tell me the color they were wearing instead for example he told me..."I didn't get to be the line leader today the person in the orange shirt did" Mary is loving school I think that her excitment for school has made it a little easier on me. I was worried that she was going to hate being there all day especially since sometimes they don't get all the recesses that they are supposed to but it doesn't seem to phase her. She has beening mainly working on math at school and reading at home. On another note Mary was asked yesterday at her dance class if we could move her up to the advanced dance class because she was at the top of her dance class=) Sorry i just wanted to brag about her a little bit=) She was so excited that as soon as we had service on our cellphone she had to call Nana =) Anyway thats about all that is going on with us for right now.

4 comments:

Mansius Family said...

My Joshua gets to start preschool next week and he is so excited. Even though I will still have two still at home its going to be a lot quieter around here. How old was Mary when you first put her in dance? Eliza is 2 (3 in Nov) and I think I want to start her is something as well. She is a little upset that Joshua gets to go to school and she doesn't. What are you going to do all day with all that peace and quiet?

Mama on the Move said...

hey sorry its taken so long to write back. still trying to figure this thing out. looks like you've been busy. and why didn't you put that you are pregnant on your myspace!? ttyl.

Lisa Miller said...

You won't be lonely for long. That baby will come along soon enough. Congrats to Mary on the dancing. That's awesome.

Legolacey said...

Hey Laura, it's Lacey! I'm so glad to hear from you! Thanks for checking out my blog. Your children are soooo beautiful, just like their mother! We should keep in touch! Email me at legolacey@yahoo.com and we'll exchange phone numbers of something. Give David my love!

Love, Lacey