Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HERE'S...WILL!




So Aly and Spencer and spencers mom Jamie came down for a quick visit today, actualy Spencer came down to take a test, which test i can't remember. but I got to visit with Aly and hold Will, who by the way is adorable=) David took his lunch once i called him to tell him that Aly and Spencer were here because he wanted to see the baby also=) Joshua was also able to hold and visit with Will. Will also likes to make faces at the camera just like his mommy and daddy=) and don't tell anyone but....I think i'm his favorite Aunt Laura=) Joshua loved the baby and is getting even more excited for our little one to get here. Joshua watched Aly change Wills diaper and all of a sudden Joshua said "Wow he has a big pee pee"needless to say Spencer, Aly, Jamie and I started laughing. Mary was a little sad when we told her that Aly and spencer had already left but she cheered up a bit after looking at all the pictures we took of the baby and when we told her we would be able to see the baby in a little more than a week.

3 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

He is so cute Aunt Laura! Makes me want another one (whoa wait-what amI saying??) How are you feeling? I hope you are well- miss ya- if you are ever up in our area I would love to see you!

Daryl and Ali Peterson said...

He is so dang cute! You chould be getting so excited. You are such a good mom, I know you are going to do great with three. If you can get past number 3 you can have many more with no prob. I cant wait. I love you guys.

Lisa Miller said...

He's so cute. I'm jealous and want another baby. Well, most days anyway. Then bedtime comes and I enjoy getting my sleep. I'm sure Aly & Spencer are having fun.