Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day and Locks-of-Love




Well today Mary once again got to march in the parade and she had lots of fun and we figured since we were right by the haircutting place and mary had been asking me if she could get her hair cut we might as well get it done.....

she was so excited and i was the one who almost cried when they cut her hair off=( she loves it thought and that makes me happy that and i hope this helps her take care of her own hair. She was really funny ...we went to our friends house, cait and chance and cait said "Mary! you cut all your hair off." and mary replied while flipping her hair off her shoulder..."not all of it"=) it's just a cute little bob with a little flip to it and it totally fits her. oh how i'll miss her long hair...i mean it only took her 6 years to grow=) (4 if your counting when we were able to start seeing it lol's ) anyway have a great weekend everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

It looks so cute Mary! I remember when your Mommy used to put Lavender oil on the bottoms of your feet- to make your hair grow- Well, I guess it worked. When does school start? Are you excited to be in 1st grade? Are you excited to be a big sister- You will be a huge help to your Mommy! You are such a sweet girl!

Lisa Miller said...

She's so cute. I like her cute hair cut. I makes her look a little older, but still adorable. I didn't like having to cut off Aubrey's long hair back in April, but I had to because she had lice and I wasn't about to comb through it with long hair. I like Aubrey's cute bob cut.

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

that haircut really fits her! Just think of how much easier it is going to be to manage!

Lora Lovell said...

lOVE IT! She is such a darling little girl...long or short hair! Of course...we are fans of short right now :=)