Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun weekend















So this weekend was a lot of fun it started off with me driving up north with rachel which was a lot of fun. Like she mentioned on her blog it was nice to have someone who actually talks back with you. I have to admit that i have a lot of pictures of paityn but i can't help it she was so incredibly cute. She was terrified of the dog (Simon) but when he was behind the glass door she was always there looking out at him saying "dog" Aly's baby shower was fun and very well attended I had a lot of fun putting puff paint on onsies I would say i liked mine the best but thats a lie I like rachels the best, shes more artistic then i am. mine is the red one hers is the green=)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Cute shirts! I totally know what you mean about looking forward to things well in advance.

Shoot, I am still shocked that Aly's gonna be a mom!

Rach n Adam said...

Cute pictures! I don't even have any of me on mine that you can actually see me! hehe...oh well!Thanks again for letting me and my girls hitch a ride...next time...no kids!

Mansius Family said...

Sound like a lot of fun! Those shirts are so cute.

Lisa Miller said...

Love the onsies. Glad the baby shower went well.

Lora Lovell said...

Sounds like you had fun! How great for your lil' sister! About the tutu's...$25 for skirts only, $30 for shirt included, and $39 for fairy wings, wand, and skirt. Glad you like them! I love making all of them! Talk to you later!