Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!

First i would like to say Happy birthday to mom=) I Love you and hope you had a good day today=) next...My baby rolled over for the first time today! i know i may sound lame or retarded but i was really excited for her she just kept doing it over and over again. I was also a little sad...i mean time is just flying by=( we weighed her yesterday and she is only 9 lbs. 13 oz. so she is still little but I'm trying everything to help her gain weight. take care everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So jealous. My son rolled over once and that is it. Hasnt rolled over again and its been almost a month. Love you guys.

Susan said...

Hi Laura. It was great getting a look at you and your family. You are a beautiful family. LOL, plus it will be nice to have a face to associate with your voice on vent.

Susan