Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still not here

well I figure i haven't posted a blog in quite some time so I'll post while i still have a little free time=) in the past two weeks we have been going and going trying to get the baby to come out naturally but....alas it didn't work=) so tomorrow 17 December I'll be induced=) which i have to admit I'm kinda scared because I'm so used to two kids and i know it'll be different with three kids=) Mary has been having a wonderful time with dance and tomorrow is her dance recital, so I'll miss it which makes me want to cry=( but i did get to see her dance at a mini recital on the 6th of December. She is such a big girl telling me that its OK she'll be a little sad but Nana being there will make it all better =) I feel very blessed to have mom up here to help me out because there is no one that i trust my kids with more then her=) that and her company has been very nice =) I love spending time with her. Well anyway in the last two weeks Mary had a mini dance recital, Joshua had his Christmas pageant, David is still looking for a job but he has done a little bit of work with his dad and i took family pictures for all of the families in Joshua's preschool class=) which was fun but exhausting=)and my friends up here threw my a surprise baby shower which was way nice and Chancens mom, Misty, made a delicious and very cute cake=)





3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good luck! I think you'll do great with 3 kids! I am excited for you and so excited to see her!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

I am so excited for you!!! You will be awesome with 3 kids!! (It's really no different than 2) As far as getting induced it will be fine-don't worry-just remember as soon as you need relief get your epidural- I love you and I am so excited for you! You will do great! Don't stress everything will be fine!! Good Luck!

Soccer sweetie 421 said...

AWESOME! i hope she had fun! good luck!