Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

Well i went in for another check up today and lucky me the doctor had just ran out to deliver a baby=) it was all good though Joshua and i got to hear the baby's heart beat which took forever because she wouldn't stop moving around=) it was quite funny because the nurse was saying " i can see you moving in there now please stop rolling around" and Joshua was laughing because it was the first time he had seen my tummy moving and then he said "she's being a stinker mommy" and right after he said that, she stopped and kicked the monitor thingy...personally i think she was saying I'm not the stinker you are=) but anyway i get to go back at 5 later on today to finish my check-up. So earlier this week i noticed that Joshua had a red dot on his chest and it looked kind of like a bug bite but it also looked liked eczema and i found a similar looking dot on the top of his knee I asked David if he thought it might be a spider bite and Joshua looked at me and said "silly mommy if it was a spider bite I'd be spiderman" =) Anyway I'll write more later take care

No comments: